The Aga Khan University Vacancy – www aku edu apply online, Aga khan hospital jobs Karachi 2023, Aga khan hospital job vacancies 2023, Aga khan university admission 2023, Aga khan laboratory, Aga khan university fee structure, Aga khan hospital job vacancies 2023/2023…
Table of Contents
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working through tech-enabled experiences.
- Position(s): Associate – Grants Accountant
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Nairobi
- Deadline: Varies
- Company Name: Aga Khan University
- Working closely with the Principal Investigators to ensure that all project activities are allocated accurate costs and are reflected on the project budget.
- Ensure that the budgets are prepared following AKU policies and the granting agency’s terms and conditions.
- Exercise judgment to ensure that all decisions relating to research grant management are made in accordance with relevant rules, legislation, and policies and in the University’s best interest.
- Coordinate &/or develop grant applications and taking responsibility for monitoring the projects’ milestones.
- Lead the writing of research proposals and grant applications for submission to donors.
- Building effective communication strategies with a variety of stakeholders and colleagues to ensure that information exchanges are timely, accurate, and useful.
- Reporting progress to donors and ensuring that grants are acquitted in a timely manner and as per their specification.
- Assist in preparation of internal grants reports to be shared with the Principal investigators.
- Facilitate external grant financial audit.
- Issuance of the audit report within the required timeline.
- Review requisitions raised by the different departments to ensure spending is within the approved budgets.
- Ensure all requisitions are adequately supported and approved by the department heads, done in a timely manner, and charged correctly.
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration or Finance.
- CPA/ACCA qualification.
- 2-3 years of continuous, professional experience in Finance and accounting.
- Project management experience will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated team player skills in diverse settings.
- Self-driven and able to work independently.
- Good communication skills in both oral and writing.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Seeks and accepts advice and adheres to deadlines.
- Professional attitude and strong work ethic with attention to timeliness.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; Aga Khan University Hospital Grants Accountant Jobs in Kenya