This company was formerly known as Smart Cook Energy. Last-mile energy networks for Africa’s cities. Smarter commerce for urban Africa. Unique rich media delivery platforms. Our mission is to improve life for everyone in Africa’s cities.
Table of Contents
Koko Networks Kenya Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company: Koko Networks
- Closing Date : 30 June. 2023
What You Will Do
- Carry out inspections for the incoming parts and assembled products ensuring they are within design and operation specifications
- Perform quality analysis for defective network parts within the in-house operations and retrieved from the network as per set standard work instructions
- Focus on corrective actions in order to make sure that products meet required specifications
- Continuously identify needs for improvement by conveying them to the line manager and/or engineering team to maintain high-quality work standards
- Document and own activities by completing forms, reports, logs, and records using provided tools. Ensure good work management of provided work orders, instructions and schedules to meet daily targets and maintain high-quality outputs
- Maintain assigned tools and equipment in good operating condition by following operating instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, maintaining supply levels and performing regular maintenance
- Collaborate with the engineering support team and share information across on test results and make adjustments where required through provided communication channels and tools
- Maintain customer satisfaction through professional conduct and engagements
- Ensure adherence to Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Management System requirements
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- A Degree/Higher Diploma in Engineering or a technical field (other backgrounds can be consid ered upon fulfillment of other requirements)
- A minimum of 2 years experience in field operations or a similar technical capacity.
- Lab and Workshop skills eg soldering, wiring, drilling etc.
- Excellent analytical, and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken technical English
- Organizational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines
- A team player able to work effectively with others and independently with minimal supervision