Kenya Wine Agencies Limited (KWAL) is the leading manufacturer and distributor of wines and spirits in Kenya , Eastern and Central Africa region.
FAQs: “Kwal Salaries, Kenya Wine Agencies Limited Location, Kenya Wine Agencies Limited Careers, Kwal Price List, Kwal Distributors, Kenya Wine Agencies Price List”“
Table of Contents
Kenya Wine Agencies Limited (kwal) Kenya Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company: Kenya Wine Agencies Limited (KWAL)
- Closing Date : 31 March. 2023
The job holder will be responsible for ensuring sales volume and value targets for the assigned territory are achieved effectively and efficiently, through team leadership and people development, managing marketing activities within the territory and resolve as well as attend to customer queries and complaints.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Area 1: Trade development
- Ensure territory targets (volume and Value) are achieved by ensuring distributor stock planning and availability at the distributor, product listing and visibility in the trade, compliance of merchandising standards and activations as per approved segment standards.
- Ensure call compliance, strike rate targets and outlet expansion is exceeded in the given territory as per SFA targets
- Ensure compliance of segment standards by overseeing the execution of the merchandising and promotional activities as per approved plans in their assigned territory.
- Create value adding marketing/ business relationships, within the territory clients by resolving customer concerns and feedback.
- Collect information on market intelligence, analyze market competition within the territory and prepare reports on market trends, competitor to support decision making.
Area 2: Team management
- Coaching, mentorship and team performance management to deliver growth and business objectives.
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly performance reviews with team.
- Regularly oversee the Territory Sales Representative visits to outlets to ensure that the 4A`s (Availability, Accessibility, Affordability and Activation) are being applied and address any skills gaps.
Area 3: Distributor Management
- Forecasting and Purchase planning.
- Ensure compliance by distributor to credit terms, stock policy and reporting as per agreed SLA’s.
- Work in collaboration with the distributors and the Territory Sales Representatives to ensure stockiest and retail outlets in assigned territory are fully serviced as per agreed SLA’s.
Area 4: Budget Management
- Assistant KWAL regional budgeting activity assigned and drawing up of budgets for market activity recommendation.