The Aga Khan Development Network is a network of private, non-denominational development agencies founded by the Aga Khan that work primarily in the poorest parts of Asia and Africa. Aga Khan IV succeeded to the office of the 49th hereditary Imam as spiritual and administrative leader of the Shia faith-rooted Nizari Ismaili Muslim supranational union in 1957. Ismailis consist of an estimated 2530 million adherents.
FAQs: “Aga Khan Development Network Headquarters, Aga Khan Development Network Owner, AKDN Projects, When Was AKDN Established, Aga Khan Development Network Address, AKDN Wikipedia, How Many Employees Are Part of AKDN Family“
Table of Contents
Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company: Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN)
- Closing Date : 3 April. 2023
Purpose of Consultancy
- The overall objective of this consultancy is to develop a civil society rapid response funds framework for AKF, and its partners based on the experience in the implementation of the COVID-19 response programme. This Framework will inform the effective design and implementation of rapid response programme opportunities in East Africa while showcasing learnings that emerged from this initiative.
The specific objectives of this assignment include:
- To review relevant documents and reports from the programme and project implementation partners.
- To conduct interviews with the programme team and select key stakeholders as needed to further enrich the framework.
- To document the rapid response funding process, highlighting case studies from programme partners at each point of the rapid response fund process and utilization.
- To develop lessons learned and recommendations from the programme to inform the design of the rapid response funds opportunities.
Delivery 1: A maximum of a 5-page inception report detailing how the consultant intends to deliver the assignment and timelines.
Delivery 2: Draft framework document for review by the AKF team. The draft report will include, but not limited to, a conceptual framework with a narrative description of the RRF cycle from CSOs onboarding, relevant stakeholders involved, monitoring process, to the close out stage.
Delivery 3: Final document with case studies and recommendations
The duration of the consultancy will be 25 working days (5 weeks) across the timelines of 10th April – 30th May 2023.
Qualification and Experience
- Advanced degree in social sciences, international development, project management
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in the development sector
- Experience working with civil society organizations or other development partners will be an added advantage.
- Professional experience in developing frameworks, project briefing, reports for organizations.
- Experience working in diverse teams across the East Africa region would be an added advantage.
- Excellent level of conceptual and analytical capacity.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and, ability to collaborate with a team.
- Proficient writing and reporting skills.
- Ability to work under specified timelines.
How to Apply the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) Kenya
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org