The U.S. Embassy in Kenya opened in 1964. Through sixteen Ambassadors since then, the Embassy has enriched the ties between the American and Kenyan people and served the needs of Americans in and around this East African hub. Chief among the U.S. Mission’s goals are fostering the development of a sound Kenyan economy, strengthening the institutions of Kenyan democracy, helping to prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS, and promoting U.S./Kenyan business ties.
FAQs: “u s embassy nairobi news today, Americana embassy kenya visa appointment, u s embassy appointment booking, u s embassy nairobi immigrant visa appointment, u s embassy in kenya phone number, u s embassy nairobi address, kenya embassy in kenya, how much is visa from kenya to the USA“
Table of Contents
U.S. Embassy to Kenya Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company: U.S. Embassy to Kenya
- Closing Date : 30 March. 2023
Performs construction project inspections and assists the Facility Manager (FM) with oversight of locally employed staff and American escorts in the Facility Management Office (FAC). In accordance with the local building code and safety requirements, oversees maintenance and construction projects in Government owned and leased properties. Serve as Contracting Officer Representative (COR) on construction and maintenance contracts for FAC. Manages the staff responsible for work orders and authorizing procurement requests. Partners with the FM to provide direction and managerial functions to support FAC staff. Assist with performance management, conduct reviews, and hiring. The jobholder will be directly supervised by the Senior Facility Manager. This position requires a Top Secret Security Clearance.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in facility management, maintenance operations, construction, or real estate property management, including managing multidisciplinary personnel is required.
- Understanding of construction principles and construction drawings is required.
- Working knowledge of maintenance operations and procedures, international building codes and inspection practices is required.
- Knowledge of general safety principles that apply to work and living spaces is required.