To Apply to KCA University, KCAU there are several methods and things to understand, and we are going to break it down step by step for easy understanding.
“KCA University (KCAU) is a private, non-profit institution, founded in July 1989 as Kenya College of Accountancy (KCA) by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) to improve the quality of accountancy and financial management training in the country.”
Table of Contents
- 1 Steps to Apply to KCA University
- 1.1 KCA University Courses
- 1.2 KCA University Admission Requirements
- 1.3 KCA University Fee Structure
- 1.4 KCA Application Form
- 1.5 KCA University Admission Letter
- 1.6 Would You Like to Contact KCA?
Steps to Apply to KCA University
When applying to KCA University (KCAU) the listed are the most relevant to consider first.
- List of KCA Courses & Programmes Offered.
- KCA Admission Requirements.
- KCA Fee Structure 2020/2021 – PDF Download.
- KCA Application Form 2020 – kca.ac.ke Online Application Form
- KCA University Admission Letter.
KCA University Courses
The most essential part of education research is making sure to check if an institution you aspire has the course you’d love to study, therefore, one must always make sure to check on the university lists of course before applying to it.
KCA University Admission Requirements
KCA University Fee Structure
KCA Application Form
After making a research about KCA, Now is the right time to get a form.
How do you Apply to Admissions at the KCA University (KCAU)?
- ➡ Get Link here – KCA Application Form
KCA University Admission Letter
Follow the method below to download the KCA Admission Letter.
How do I check my KCA Admission letter?
- Navigate to the Admission page – https://beraportal.com/ke/kuccps-admission-letters/
- Download the KCA University KUCCPS Admission list PDF
- Check and confirm your name on the list.
Would You Like to Contact KCA?
Report every problem to the KCA University, KCA Website using the contact form provided below.