To Apply to Mount Kenya University, MKU there are several methods and things to understand, and we are going to break it down step by step for easy understanding.
“Mount Kenya University is a private, multi-campus, chartered, and ISO 9001: 2015 Certified university in Kenya. It was founded by Prof. Simon N. Gicharu. MKU is one of the largest private universities in the country, with a student body in excess of 52,000, as at September 2015.”
Table of Contents
Steps to Apply to Mount Kenya University, MKU
When applying to Mount Kenya University (MKU) the listed are the most relevant to consider first.
- List of MKU Courses & Programmes Offered.
- MKU Admission Requirements.
- MKU Fee Structure 2020/2021 – PDF Download.
- MKU Application Form 2020 – mku.ac.ke Online Application Form
- Mount Kenya University Admission Lists.
Mount Kenya University Courses
The most essential part of education research is making sure to check if an institution you aspire has the course you’d love to study, therefore, one must always make sure to check on the university lists of course before applying to it.
Mount Kenya University Admission Requirements
Mount Kenya University Fee Structure
MKU Application Form
After making a research about MKU, Now is the right time to get a form.
How do you Apply to Admissions at the Mount Kenya University (MKU)?
- ➡ Get Link here – MKU Application Form
Mount Kenya University Admission Letter
Follow the method below to download the MKU Admission Letter.
How do I check my MKU Admission letter?
- From the student portal i.e. https://studentportal.mku.ac.ke/
- Go to applicants / new students
- Enter the application ref or the index no /year e.g. 08237009083/2015
- Click generate applicant letter of offer
- Click Print/download letter of offer
- Download the other attached documents.
Would You Like to Contact MKU?
Report every problem to the Mount Kenya University, MKU Website using the contact form provided below.