To Apply to Umma University, UU there are several methods and things to understand, and we are going to break it down step by step for easy understanding.
“Umma University is the first Islamic institution of higher education in Kenya, offering certificate, diploma, degree and postgraduate studies. Umma University was founded in 1997. The main campus is located in Kajiado County.”
Table of Contents
- 1 Steps to Apply to Umma University
- 1.1 Umma University Courses
- 1.2 Umma University Admission Requirements
- 1.3 Umma University Fee Structure
- 1.4 UU Application Form
- 1.5 Umma University Admission Letter
- 1.6 Would You Like to Contact UU?
Steps to Apply to Umma University
When applying to Umma University (UU) the listed are the most relevant to consider first.
- List of UU Courses & Programmes Offered.
- UU Admission Requirements.
- UU Fee Structure 2020/2021 – PDF Download.
- Umma University Application Form 2020 – umma.ac.ke Online Application Form
- Umma University Admission Lists.
Umma University Courses
The most essential part of education research is making sure to check if an institution you aspire has the course you’d love to study, therefore, one must always make sure to check on the university lists of course before applying to it.
Umma University Admission Requirements
Umma University Fee Structure
UU Application Form
After making a research about UU, Now is the right time to get a form.
How do you Apply to Admissions at the Umma University (UU)?
- ➡ Get Link here – UU Application Form
Umma University Admission Letter
Follow the method below to download the UU Admission Letter.
How do I check my UU Admission letter?
- Visit the UU KUCCPS Admission Letter Download Login Portal
- Log in by entering your KCSE index number, eg. xxxxxxxxxxx/2018
- Download and print the admission letter and other documents
Would You Like to Contact UU?
Report every problem to the Umma University, UU Website using the contact form provided below.