Why Do You Need to Pay School Fees? It’s an exchange for service or advice received from learners?
“student portal KTTC, Kenya technical trainers college fees, tot in tvet pedagogy kttc, online application KTTC, www kttc ac ke admission form, ntti fee structure”
To receive learning, students ought to pay school fees respectively.
Note that the KTTC school fees are to be paid by candidates admitted into the prestigious institution: the Homebase Student, the International Student, or Students with Disabilities.
How to Check KTTC Fee Balance
The Kenya Technical Trainers’ College has a friendly fee payment policy that allows you to pay your fees in instalments. Most student forgets the remaining amount after their 1st or 2nd instalment, how do such students calculate their balance?
Below are the steps on How to Check/Calculate Fees Balance at the Kenya Technical Trainers’ College;
- Navigate to “Student Portal” or visit https://www.kttc.ac.ke/
- To login, enter your Student “Username and password”
- Click on “Fees”
- Click on “statement of fees” to view the breakdown and total of the fees to be paid
- If you wish to pay your fees, click on the tab to pay the fees
- Follow the steps gradually to pay the fees at designated banks.
Should you have questions, refer them to the official website or simply open the link below to get the official KTTC contact details
- KTTC Student Portal
- Kenya Technical Trainers’ College eLearning Portal
- List of KTTC Courses & Programmes Offered
Please share this information to reach your loved ones.