Why Do You Need to Pay School Fees? It’s an exchange for service or advice received from learners?
“MKU student portal, e-learning MKU student portal, MKU assessment portal – assessment.mku.ac.ke, Mount Kenya University fees structure, Mount Kenya University courses, MKU student email, MKU Student Portal account login.”
To receive learning, students ought to pay school fees respectively.
Note that the MKU school fees are to be paid by candidates admitted into the prestigious institution: the Homebase Student, the International Student, or Students with Disabilities.
How to Check MKU Fee Balance
Mount Kenya University has a friendly fee payment policy that allows you to pay your fees in instalments. Most student forgets the remaining amount after their 1st or 2nd instalment, how such students calculate their balance?
Below are the steps on How to Check/Calculate Fees Balance at Mount Kenya University;
- Navigate to the website http://www.mku.ac.ke
- Click on “Students”
- On their next page, click on “Student Portal ” or visit http://studentportal.mku.ac.ke/
- Existing students, enter your admission number and click validate
- New students, enter your reference number and click Validate
- New applicants, Enter ID NO. or Passport number
- Click on “Fees”
- Click on “statement of fees” to view the breakdown and total of the fees to be paid
- If you wish to pay your fees, click on the tab to pay the fees
- Follow the steps gradually to pay the fees at designated banks.
Should you have questions, refer them to the official website or simply open the link below to get the official MKU contact details
- MKU Student Portal
- Mount Kenya University eLearning Portal
- How to Create Mount Kenya University Student Email
Please share this information to reach your loved ones.