Why Do You Need to Pay School Fees? It’s an exchange for service or advice received from learners?
“fee structure must ac ke, meru university news, how to pay school fees via mpesa, must ac ke updates
finance must ac ke, how to pay fees, meru university orientation, ictsupport must ac ke”
To receive learning, students ought to pay school fees respectively.
Note that the MUST school fees are to be paid by candidates admitted into the prestigious institution: the Homebase Student, the International Student, or Students with Disabilities.
How to Check MUST Fee Balance
The Meru University of Science and Technology has a friendly fee payment policy that allows you to pay your fees in instalments. Most student forgets the remaining amount after their 1st or 2nd instalment, how do such students calculate their balance?
Below are the steps on How to Check/Calculate Fees Balance at the Meru University of Science and Technology;
- Navigate to “Student Portal” or visit https://student.must.ac.ke/
- To login, enter your “Registration Number and password”
- Click on “Fees”
- Click on “statement of fees” to view the breakdown and total of the fees to be paid
- If you wish to pay your fees, click on the tab to pay the fees
- Follow the steps gradually to pay the fees at designated banks.
Should you have questions, refer them to the official website or simply open the link below to get the official MUST contact details
- MUST Student Portal
- Meru University of Science and Technology eLearning Portal
- How to Create Meru University Student Email
Please share this information to reach your loved ones.