Why Do You Need to Pay School Fees? It’s an exchange for service or advice received from learners?
“NTTI student portal, NTTI kuccps admission letters, Nairobi technical training institute intake, NTTI online admission portal, Nairobi technical training institute intake, Nairobi technical training college fees structure, Nairobi technical training institute hostels, Nairobi technical training institute prospectus”
To receive learning, students ought to pay school fees respectively.
Note that the NTTI school fees are to be paid by candidates admitted into the prestigious institution: the Homebase Student, the International Student, or Students with Disabilities.
How to Check NTTI Fee Balance
The Nairobi technical training institute has a friendly fee payment policy that allows you to pay your fees in instalments. Most student forgets the remaining amount after their 1st or 2nd instalment, how do such students calculate their balance?
Below are the steps on How to Check/Calculate Fees Balance at the Nairobi technical training institute;
- Navigate to “Student Portal” or visit https://smis.uonbi.ac.ke/
- Log on using the Registration Number. The year of registration must be in full eg ../2009
- Type your Student Registration Number
- Use your National ID / Passport No. or KCSE Index No. or Application Reference No. as your initial
- Click on “Fees”
- Click on “statement of fees” to view the breakdown and total of the fees to be paid
- If you wish to pay your fees, click on the tab to pay the fees
- Follow the steps gradually to pay the fees at designated banks.
Should you have questions, refer them to the official website or simply open the link below to get the official NTTI contact details
- NTTI Student Portal
- Nairobi technical training institute eLearning Portal
- List of NTTI Courses & Programmes Offered
Please share this information to reach your loved ones.