Why Do You Need to Pay School Fees? It’s an exchange for service or advice received from learners?
“UoN portal, UoN fee structure for self sponsored students, UoN fee structure for self sponsored students pdf, UoN fee structure for government sponsored students pdf, university of nairobi fee structure pdf, self sponsored students uon, UoN student portal exam card, UoN student email”
To receive learning, students ought to pay school fees respectively.
Note that the UoN school fees are to be paid by candidates admitted into the prestigious institution: the Homebase Student, the International Student, or Students with Disabilities.
How to Check UoN Fee Balance
The University of Nairobi has a friendly fee payment policy that allows you to pay your fees in instalments. Most student forgets the remaining amount after their 1st or 2nd instalment, how do such students calculate their balance?
Below are the steps on How to Check/Calculate Fees Balance at the University of Nairobi;
- Navigate to “Student Portal” or visit https://smis.uonbi.ac.ke/
- Log on using the Registration Number. The year of registration must be in full eg ../2009
- Type your Student Registration Number
- Use your National ID / Passport No. or KCSE Index No. or Application Reference No. as your initial
- Click on “Fees”
- Click on “statement of fees” to view the breakdown and total of the fees to be paid
- If you wish to pay your fees, click on the tab to pay the fees
- Follow the steps gradually to pay the fees at designated banks.
Should you have questions, refer them to the official website or simply open the link below to get the official UoN contact details
Please share this information to reach your loved ones.