Why Do You Need to Pay School Fees? It’s an exchange for service or advice received from learners?
“KU fee statement, KU student portal login, KU portal, KU online registration portal, fees statement, how to create KU student portal, forgot password KU student portal.”
To receive learning, students ought to pay school fees respectively.
Note that the KU school fees are to be paid by candidates admitted into the prestigious institution: the Homebase Student, the International Student, or Students with Disabilities.
How to Check KU Fee Balance
The Kenyatta University has a friendly fee payment policy that allows you to pay your fees in instalments. Most student forgets the remaining amount after their 1st or 2nd instalment, how do such students calculate their balance?
Below are the steps on How to Check/Calculate Fees Balance at the Kenyatta University;
- Navigate to the website http://www.ku.ac.ke/
- Under “e-resources”, select “Student Portal”
- Please note that for now, the portal is temporarily closed and will be open for access soon.
- Then, log in with your username and password.
- Click on “Fees Statement” to view the breakdown and total of the fees to be paid
- If you wish to pay your fees, click on the tab to pay the fees
- Follow the steps gradually to pay the fees at designated banks.
Should you have questions, refer them to the official website or simply open the link below to get the official KU contact details
Please share this information to reach your loved ones.