Viscar Industrial Capacity Ltd is a dynamic Training, Consulting and Resourcing firm that provides innovative Information, Technology and Engineering solutions for corporates and businesses. We have a rich history of driving innovation and excellence in capacity building for organizations in the East African Region to enhance productivity and optimize strategic output.
FAQs: “Viscar Industrial Capacity Ltd Vacancies, Viscar Industrial Capacity Limited Address, Viscar Industrial Capacity Careers, Engineering Graduate Development Program“
Table of Contents
Viscar Industrial Capacity Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company: Viscar Industrial Capacity
- Closing Date : 27 January. 2023
- Development and implementation of strategies and active measures to increase sales of industrial automation products and services
- Ensures the realization of monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Identification of potential new customers. New customer development by following up on leads and prospecting
- Development of existing customers. Upselling and Cross-selling within existing accounts
- Collaborates with Account Manager and Business Development Executives to grow industrial automation sales to meet the overall company revenue target allocated to industrial automation
- Presenting, promoting, and selling products according to company standards and policies
- Customer advice concerning best products/service choices.
- Analysis of competition in the designated area.
- Preparation and verification of proposals quotations both technically and commercially.
- Follow-up quotations, commercial negotiations, and persuade/convince customers to place the order with us
- Preparation of customer dossier.
- Product activations and demonstrations
- Effectively conduct customer presentations to all levels of the customer’s organization.
- Identify and cultivate strategic relationships at all customer organization levels.
- Liaising with others in the engineering team, clients, and vendors/partners
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mechatronics/Instrumentation and Control/Mechanical/Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Professional Training and Certifications on PLC, SCADA, VFDs…
- Strong knowledge of the local Industrial Automation market (existing portfolio is a mandatory)
- Good knowledge of Industrial Automation systems; PLCs, SCADA, VFDs, DCS,
- Industrial Networking, IIoT, and related systems