KNH has turned 115 years and it had its Centenary Celebration in 2001. The Hospital was built to fulfill the role of being a National Referral and Teaching Hospital, as well as to provide a medical research environment. Established in 1901 with a bed capacity of 40, KNH became a State Corporation in 1987 with a Board of Management and is at the apex of the referral system in the Health Sector in Kenya.
FAQs: “Kenyatta National Hospital Contacts, Kenyatta National Hospital Address, Kenyatta National Hospital Website, Kenyatta National Hospital Careers, Kenyatta National Hospital Departments, Kenyatta National Hospital Charges”“
Table of Contents
Kenyatta National Hospital Kenya Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company: Kenyatta National Hospital
- Closing Date : 3 April. 2023
The officer will be responsible to the Senior Risk and Audit Officer in provision of Audit services in the Hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertaking audit assignments in line with the approved audit work plan to confirm the adequacy and effectiveness of governance, risk management and control;
- Performingsubstantiveandcompliancetestingofaccountablerecordsanddocuments and prepare working papers;
- Providing input in preparation of audit reports for audit engagements executed; and
- Assisting in evaluating progress and effectiveness of action taken to implement audit recommendations received from internal and external audits
- Person Specification
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration (Finance and Accounting option) or Business Management (Finance and Banking option) or equivalent from a recognized university;
- Certificate of Membership to Institute of Certified Public Accountants -Kenya.
- Certificate in computer application