www.kmtc.ac.ke September intake / How to Apply KMTC September intake 2022. The Kenya Medical Training School, KMTC Intake 2022 Admission Registration Form has been released and has brought the step-by-step Guide to help the Applicant access the KMTC Online Application Form.
Before getting more details about How to Apply Kenya Medical Training School September intake Application Form, let’s research a bit on KMTC September Intake Application Requirement, KMTC September Intake Application Dates, KMTC September Intake Application for Admission, www.kmtc.ac.ke September Intake…
Table of Contents
Kenya Medical Training School Application Dates for September Intake
The Management of The KMTC Wishes to Inform All Applicants that Online Registration Into Various Programs for 2022 Is now ongoing.
Application Requirements for September Intake
To join KMTC to pursue a Certificate course, you must have a minimum of C- with specific qualifications in cluster subjects in Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examinations (KCSE). For Diploma programmes, you must have attained a minimum of C with specific qualifications in cluster subjects.
Upgrading courses require that a candidate has a certificate in a respective field while for Higher Diploma programmes, candidates must have attained a Diploma course as per the following guidelines.
How to Apply Online
Below are the steps on how to apply at KMTC Application intake;
Navigate to – https://admissions.kmtc.ac.ke/public/index.php/login
Enter your “E-mail Address” and “Password”.
Click on “Login” to proceed.
All applicants to KMTC are advised to ensure that their applications are correctly done so as to compete for opportunities fairly; some of the areas to note are as follows;
- KMTC has many courses at various levels and varying entry requirement clusters hence taking time to read the advertisement that has key information necessary for the application to be made with clear information
- Determine the course you would like to study and be sure you qualify.
- Plan for your training at KMTC on time, funding and social support
- Be ready to take up your course if successful in any part of this country since our campuses are spread all over the country
- Follow application guidelines and ensure you have applied in time and correctly
- Remain active on email remembering the credentials that you can access your email at any time.
Contact KMTC for More Help
For more information on how to apply to Kenya Medical Training School (KMTC), you can visit the official website.
Possibly, you can contact Kenya Medical Training School, KMTC Admissions Department using the link below.