KUCCPS has open the online application system for Inter-Institutional Transfer (IIT) applications and successfully placed KCSE candidates into various universities and TVET institutions that wish to transfer to other institutions.
The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service, KUCCPS students portal for inter-institution application will be open for a period of two (2) months from June 16, 2022, to August 16, 2022.
Table of Contents
How to Apply for KUCCPS Inter-Institutional Transfer 2022
- Application for IIT must be submitted online through KUCCPS Student’s Portal via students.kuccps.net
- Click Transfers Tab on Top
- The entire process is automated, therefore, printing the filled application form will no longer be necessary.
- Detailed guidelines for the IIT application are available on the portal.
KUCCPS IIT Application Fee
- You will be required to pay Ksh. 1,000 for inter institution transfer.
- The IIT processing fee should be paid only after the applicant has successfully completed the necessary steps in the application process following the instructions provided in the portal.
- Do not make any prior payment.
Applicants are cautioned against sending money to any individual purporting to be in a position to assist them. The Placement Service does not require applicants to send money to any mobile phone numbers.
Transfer processing fee shall be paid to the KUCCPS MPESA Pay Bill No. 820221.