Sanergy is an award-winning social venture that builds healthy, prosperous communities by making hygienic sanitation accessible and affordable in Africa’s urban informal settlements
FAQs: ” sanergy website, sanergy salaries, sanergy careers, sanergy eldoret sanergy address, sanergy team, sanergy nairobi, sanergy collaborative
Table of Contents
Sanergy Kenya Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company: Sanergy
- Closing Date : 31 March. 2023
The legal Intern will join the Business Risk Management team to support the daily operations and evaluate our PESTEL business environment. This job requires a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual. The legal intern will be attached to the legal and risk management team to support the identification, assessment, and mitigation of risks to the organization. This will be a 6months internship period with a minimum stipend. It’s designed for applicants who want to get more on-the job experience in a corporate setting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct legal research and analysis on various topics, including corporate governance, contracts, and regulatory compliance
- Assist in the drafting and review of legal documents, including contracts, policies, and procedures.
- Conduct risk assessments and analyze data to identify potential risks.
- Assist in the development of risk mitigation plans and strategies.
- Collaborate with other departments to identify and manage cross-functional risks.
- Conduct research on emerging risks and best practices in risk management and legal compliance
- Assist in the development of risk awareness training materials for employees
- Provide administrative support to the legal and risk management team as needed
Key Result Areas
- Assist in the development of a legal & risk training module for key compliance areas on a monthly basis.
- Develop and implement a system for monitoring compliance with a specific regulatory requirement, ensuring that all relevant departments are meeting compliance obligations and that necessary documentation is maintained.
- Develop and deliver a communications plan to keep key stakeholders informed of legal and risk management developments, such as changes in regulations or emerging risks in the industry.
- Recent graduate with a Bachelor of Law, Business, Risk Management or related course
- 6 months – 1 year of experience in a corporate legal environment
- Knowledge of legal principles and practices is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Adaptability: Adapting to changes in priorities, processes, or procedures, and maintaining a positive attitude in the face of challenges.