Recently, a lot of students have lay complains of not being able to access their e-Learning Portal, and the Maasai Mara University (MMARAU) is not an exception to these complaints. Therefore, We have come up with active and accurate login details to help the student studying Online to be able to do it at their comfort.
“MMARAU Portal, MMARAU eLearning Portal, MMARAU Student Portal, MMARAU e-Class Portal, MMARAU Student e-Learning Portal.”
Table of Contents
MMARAU e-Learning Portal
- MMARAU e-learning Portal: http://elearning.mmarau.ac.ke/
How to Create MMARAU e-Learning Portal
Are you an Existing Student/Employee? Create an Account!
- Click on http://elearning.mmarau.ac.ke/login/signup.php?
- Enter Username and Password
- Note that the password must have at least 8 characters, at least 1 digit(s), at least 1 lower case letter(s), at least 1 upper case letter(s), at least 1 non-alphanumeric character(s) such as as *, -, or #
- Feel in Other Details
- Click on ‘Create my new Password’
- Well done! you are all set.
How to Login to Maasai Mara University e-Learning Portal
- Navigate to the http://elearning.mmarau.ac.ke/login/index.php
- Type in your Username and Password
- Don’t forget to tick on ‘Remember username’
- And ‘Login’
Have You Forgotten Your Password?
- If yes, Simple navigate to http://elearning.mmarau.ac.ke/login/forgot_password.php
- Enter your Username and Email Address
- Then click on ‘Search’.
Always feel free to drop questions on our comment session below and we will strive to respond within 48hrs. Don’t forget to like and subscribe to our website to get daily post notifications also share to reach loved ones, #Staysafe!