Recently, a lot of students have lay complains of not being able to access their e-Learning Portal, and the University Of Eldoret (UoE) is not an exception to these complaints. Therefore, We have come up with active and accurate login details to help the student studying Online to be able to do it at their comfort.
“University Of Eldoret Portal, UoEld eLearning Portal, UoE Student Portal, UoEld e-Class Portal, UoE Student e-Learning Portal.”
Table of Contents
University Of Eldoret e-Learning Portal
- UoEld e-learning Portal: https://ecampus.uoeld.ac.ke/
How to Create UoEld e-Learning Portal
Are you an Existing Student? Create an Account!
- Click on https://ecampus.uoeld.ac.ke/login/signup.php
- Choose Username and Password
- Note that the password must have at least 8 characters, at least 1 digit(s), at least 1 lower case letter(s), at least 1 upper case letter(s), at least 1 non-alphanumeric character(s) such as as *, -, or #
- Type in Other Details
- Enter the Validation fields
- Answer Security Questions
- and click on ‘Create my new Account’
- Well done! you are all set.
How to Login to University Of Eldoret e-Learning Portal
- Navigate to the https://ecampus.uoeld.ac.ke/login/index.php
- Type in your Username/Email and Password
- Don’t forget to tick on ‘Remember username’
- And ‘Login’
Have You Forgotten Your Password?
- If yes, Simple navigate to https://ecampus.uoeld.ac.ke/login/forgot_password.php
- Enter your Username and Email Address.
- Then click on ‘Search’.
Always feel free to drop questions on our comment session below and we will strive to respond within 48hrs. Don’t forget to like and subscribe to our website to get daily post notifications also share to reach loved ones, #Staysafe!
How to enroll for education courses
Difference between username and email
How to edit my online profile