Q-Sourcing Servtec Group is a global management consulting firm that helps people make significant improvements to their business performance and realize their most important career goals.
FAQs: “Q Sourcing Servtec Kenya Address, Q Sourcing Vacancies, Q Sourcing Servtec Mombasa Q Sourcing Email Address, Q Sourcing Servtec Address, Q Sourcing Uganda Limited, Q Sourcing Uganda Address, Q Sourcing Driver Jobs in Uganda“
Table of Contents
Q-Sourcing Servtec Group kenya Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company: Q-Sourcing Servtec Group
- Closing Date : 28 February. 2023
To support the organization in realizing its strategic intent of well-managed and rapid customer growth through specific training and development of Last Mile team members. The role is critical in ensuring safety and continuous skills improvement for the entire driving team though mostly directed at the motorcycle and Tuk drivers. The driver trainer creates a vital link with the training department on training needs development, assessment, and ongoing training.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- End to end Logistics Technicians/drivers training curriculum development from onboarding induction, ongoing training, refresher, and intervention training based on retraining needs.
- Development and review of the Drivers training manual in conjunction with the training department
- Driver assessment for both new and old to determine the training needs
- Developing a driver training center for continuous driver skill enhancement.
- Assist in accident, and incident investigations and identify root causes, resolutions, and improvement plans.
- Managing all aspects of driver administration-related requirements.
- Keep and maintain up-to-date and accurate records of all driver training undertaken
- Working very closely with the assets movement division to improve driving behavior
- Delivering all aspects of training up to and including vehicle-specific training.
- Use of internal learning systems to monitor the driver’s performance on the training platform created for each driver.
Academic Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelors or Diploma in a relevant area
- Training Qualification Certificate/Diploma
- NITA certification (good to have)
- Paramilitary training will be an added advantage
Professional Qualifications And Job Competencies
- Legally licensed Rider
- Legally licensed Driver
- Defensive driving training
- Demonstrated ability to instruct or train adult learners.
- Analytical ability and problem-solving
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and excellence orientation.
- Fast learner of detailed business processes.
- Ability to manage problem identification and resolution.
- High level of resilience.
- Self-starter: the ability to work in a team.
- Customer service orientation
- Knowledge of Road Transport Directives
Key Result Areas
- 100% Induction driver training
- Production of the driver manual
- Driver learning journey plan
- Driver Evaluation tool development
- Driver safety manual
- Minimizing driver retraining
- Road Traffic Accidents trending to zero
- 100% compliance to the set SOPs
- 100% documentation of the training progress for all the individuals