Jamii Telecommunications Limited (JTL) is a privately owned Kenyan telecommunication service provider offering broadband and mobile services under the “FAIBA” brand.
FAQs: “Jamii Telecom Careers, Jamii Telecommunications Ltd Nairobi, Jamii Telecommunications Jobs in Nairobi, Jamii Telecom Customer Care Number, Jamii Telecommunications Limited Contacts, Jamii Telecom Management, Jamii Telecommunications Paybill, Jamii Telecom Wifi Packages“
Table of Contents
Jamii Telecommunications Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company: Jamii Telecommunications
- Closing Date : 20 January. 2023
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Refactor existing applications to optimize its performance through setting the appropriate architecture and integrating the best practices and standards.
- Implement scalable, highly available, efficient, and robust end-to-end solutions.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle covering backend and frontend focusing on coding, debugging, and testing.
- Collaborate with the tech team to ensure that we are utilizing cutting edge technologies that match fully the requirements and expectations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, implement, test and ship new features.
- Participate actively in architecture discussions and decisions related to our dev implementations.
- Integrate with third-party data sources through consuming SOAP/REST APIs.
- Mentor the developers and assist in the management of the team.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER JOB
- 2+ years of object-oriented software development experience and front-end development
- Proficiency in Either Java ,Python, Go or PHP (Go is a plus)
- Proficiency in CSS and either one CSS framework (Tailwind CSS ,Bootstrap)
- Practical experience in API relevant technologies like SOA, WSDL, REST, Oauth, GraphQl
- Proficiency in SQL languages
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind