The management of St. Paul’s University (SPU) has released the Application Criteria/Requirement for the Student of the institution.
The St. Paul’s University, SPU Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for admission.
Table of Contents
SPU Admission Criteria
- The minimum grade for admission into any Certificate Programme at St. Paul’s University is KCSE grade D+ (plus) or its equivalents.
- The minimum grade for admission into any Certificate Programme at St. Paul’s University is KCSE grade C- (plus) or its equivalents.
- K.C.S.E mean grade C+ and above or its equivalent
- A level with at least two principal passes and one subsidiary;
- A Bachelor’s degree with at least an Upper Second class honours; or
- A Bachelor’s degree with a Lower Second Class Honors and two years work experience in a related field, or
- A Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (B+) or the equivalent, from an accredited University.
- A candidate must be a holder of a relevant Master’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.
For more information about SPU requirements/criteria, simply drop a comment below and assistance will be given to you within 48hrs.