Kenya Airways, the leading African airline flying to more African destinations than any other carrier, takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the world and the World to Africa through its hub Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
FAQs: “kenya airways contact, kenya airways booking, kenya airways careers, kenya airways manage booking, kenya airways portal, kenya airways check in, kenya airways flights, kenya airways review“
Table of Contents
Kenya Airways Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company: Kenya Airways
- Closing Date : 3 April. 2023
- Provide specialized skills required for Internal Audit to independently assess and evaluate the adequacy of IT controls.
- Champion various automation initiatives within Internal Audit.
- Work with the other teams within Internal Audit to perform other audits.
Policies and Procedures:
- Ensure compliance to all relevant policies, processes and procedures is achieved so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Conduct internal audit/spot checks to ensure compliance with safety and security procedures, service standards and recommended practices.
Safety, Quality & Environment:
- Promote and maintain a positive safety culture, a healthy, secure and cost-effective operation for Kenya Airways and ensure compliance with the relevant industry/legislative requirements and company procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
- File and retain the flight plan to comply with legal and company requirements to ensure aircraft operations safety (where necessary).
- Identify and report hazards, near misses, incident sand accident.
Day to date Operations:
- Monitor that standards of punctuality and customer service are delivered by third parties as per contract and Service Level agreement and in accordance with the company policies and procedures and relevant regulatory authorities.
- Oversee efficient passenger handling at check in, boarding and arrivals for positive pleasant customer experience and ensure achievement of passenger satisfaction and comfort.
- In the absence of the Station Manager, liaise with relevant authorities and ensure conformity with all regulatory requirements, organization standard sand local procedures and represent Kenya Airways at AOC meetings to address airport facilitation issues.
- Direct, monitor and control the departure process for on time departure of flights within the established safety and security procedures.
- To foster and maintain good working relationship with other airlines and airport stakeholders to facilitate smooth Kenya Airways (KQ) operations.
- Plan, brief, supervise and ensure efficient allocation of tasks and responsibilities to staff for optimal shift performance.
- Consult, communicate and disseminate information as appropriate to passengers, staff and third-party service providers to eliminate lapses in service delivery/recovery.
- Prepare and file all flight handling reports and other reports for effective management of information
- Deputize the station manager when he/she is out of Station/away from duty.
- Promote company image to enhance public relations and customer loyalty
- University graduate or relevant Higher Diploma
- Safety Management System (SMS) Awareness
- Airside Safety -Initial
- Aviation Security -Initial
- KQ – Dangerous Goods Regulations Category 10 (CAT 10)
- Station/Ground Handling Management (IATA) or equivalent
- Passenger Handling Training
- Financial Management/Cost Control Awareness
- ALTEA DCS – CM and FM
- Supervisory Skills
- Additional Details
- Computer literate
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to lead, guide & motivate a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Good planner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Foreign language is an added advantage.