BURN designs, manufactures, and distributes aspirational fuel-efficient cooking products that save lives and forests in the developing world. BURN has revolutionized the global cookstove sector by proving the business case for selling a high quality, locally manufactured and unsubsidized cookstoves.
FAQs: “Burn Manufacturing Products, Burn Manufacturing Salaries, Burn Manufacturing Job Vacancies, Burn Manufacturing Internship, Burn Manufacturing Kenya Jobs, Burn Manufacturing Westlands, Burn Manufacturing Ruiru Jobs, Burn Manufacturing Contacts“
Table of Contents
BURN Manufacturing Kenya Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company: BURN Manufacturing
- Closing Date : 31 March. 2023
Duties and Responsibilities
Last Mile Inventory Management:
- Ensure safe, timely & effective flow of inventory in the last mile meeting BURN’s operating procedures and processes consistently.
- Overseeing stock storage processes including tagging and labeling
- Report the stock status to the warehouse supervisor on the daily basis.
- Keep an accurate, and up-to-date track of inventory to minimize losses and damages.
- Ensures recovery of lost inventory happens according to processes.
- Ensure incoming product is received and managed/arranged appropriately according to BURN’s procedure.
- Be responsible for managing and running planned stock takes.
- Manage and control inventory stock counting/inventory accuracy checks with support from Field Operations Officer and sales agents.
- Forecasting supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock.
- Placing and receiving orders from the regional warehouse to replenish stocks as needed.
- Report sales orders (via serial numbers) to the Field Ops Officer on the daily basis
- Receiving the default product brought back for fixing and communicating resolution timelines to the customer.
- Troubleshoot and fix defaulted products and update the relevant reports after resolution.
Skills and Experience
- Diploma in supply chain management or a related field.
- 1 year of stock management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytic/number-crunching background.