Corporate Staffing Services is a leading recruitment agency in Kenya providing complete recruitment services. In the last ten years we have been partners to local and foreign businesses looking to hire Kenyan professionals. We have recruited for diverse clients in different sectors and industries.
FAQs: “Summit Recruitment, Current Vacancies Corporate Staffing, Corporate Staffing Email Address, Corporate Staffing Accounting Jobs, Corporate Staffing Cv Writing, Corporate Staffing Internships, Corporate Staffing Address, Corporate Staffing Services Contacts.“
Table of Contents
Corporate Staffing Kenya Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company: Corporate Staffing
- Closing Date : 27 February. 2023
- Meet and exceed your set revenue and product target by developing relationships within targeted customers.
- Engage with clients at a senior, decision-making level to understand their business needs, to leverage our Solutions to meet the customer’s business needs and to grow relationships with a longer-term focus.
- Create a long term and short-term strategy to HOD in conveyance of how you can show the capability to meet and exceed set target
- Create and manage sales pipeline and achieve pipeline conversion to sales targets.
- Ability to review self-sales closure ratio and continuously push to reduce it
- Developing and managing targeted marketing activities with our Sales PR department.
- Attend all training on existing or new services offered by the organization
- Know and adhere to all the setout sales processes and use the systems relevant to the processes (Odoo)
- Gather market intelligence and share with the team on a daily/weekly basis
- Ensure smooth implementation of strategic partnership & distribution of partner products
- Work with commercial Manager to ensure product diversification initiatives and launch new products in liaison with other departments to meet market demand.
- Ensure high-level company visibility in the market based on territory demarcation.
- Work hand in hand with the team in analyzing potential areas of growth and where we can groom
- Any other duties and responsibilities as the company see fit
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in a Sales and/or Marketing related field
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) qualifications or its equivalent
- 6 years relevant working experience in sales & marketing management three of which should be at senior level preferably in a ICT environment
- Experience or qualification in ICT-related an added advantage.
- Exam MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals,
- Sophos Sales,
- Bitdefender Sales,
- Parallels RAS Sales
- Managed IT Sales
- Proven Solution Selling or Consultative sales skills with high levels of documentation
- Proven over-achievement of sales targets
- Excellent presentation skills
- Learn fast with regard to new systems and solutions
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Build relationships internally and externally
- Work independently, using initiative
- Work well within a team
- Attention to detail
- Efficient written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, hardworking, sociable, and driven by professional success