Recently, a lot of students have lay complains of not being able to access their e-Learning Portal, and the Technical University of Kenya (TU-K) is not an exception to these complaints. Therefore, We have come up with active and accurate login details to help the student studying Online to be able to do it at their comfort.
“Technical University of Kenya Portal, TU-K eLearning Portal, TUKenya Student Portal, TUK e-Class Portal, TU-K Student e-Learning Portal.”
Table of Contents
TUKenya e-Learning Portal
- TU-K e-learning Portal: https://elearning.tukenya.ac.ke/
How to Login to Technical University of Kenya e-Learning Portal
- Navigate to the https://elearning.tukenya.ac.ke/login/index.php
- Don’t forget to tick on ‘Remember Username’
- Type in your Username and Password
- And ‘Login’
Have You Forgotten Your Password?
- If yes, Simple navigate to https://elearning.tukenya.ac.ke/login/forgot_password.php
- Enter your Username and Email Address.
- Then click on ‘Search’.
Always feel free to drop questions on our comment session below and we will strive to respond within 48hrs. Don’t forget to like and subscribe to our website to get daily post notifications also share to reach loved ones, #Staysafe!