Recently, a lot of students have lay complains of not being able to access their e-Learning Portal, and the University of Embu (UoEm) is not an exception to these complaints. Therefore, We have come up with active and accurate login details to help the student studying Online to be able to do it at their comfort.
“University of Embu Portal, UoEm eLearning Portal, UoEmbu Student Portal, UoEm e-Class Portal, UoEm Student e-Learning Portal.”
Table of Contents
UoEm e-Learning Portal
- UoEm e-learning Portal: https://lms1.embuni.ac.ke/elearning_portal/
How to Create UoEm e-Learning Portal
Are you an Existing Student? Create an Account!
- Click on https://lms1.embuni.ac.ke/elearning_portal/login/signup.php?
- Enter your Username and Email
- Note: The password must have at least 8 characters, at least 1 digit(s), at least 1 lower case letter(s), at least 1 upper case letter(s), at least 1 non-alphanumeric character(s) such as as *, -, or #
- Fill in other details
- Then click on ‘Create my New Account’.
How to Login to University of Embu e-Learning Portal
- Navigate to the https://lms1.embuni.ac.ke/elearning_portal/
- Type in your Username and Password
- Don’t forget to tick on ‘Remember username’
- And ‘Login’
Have You Forgotten Your Password?
- If yes, Simple navigate to https://lms1.embuni.ac.ke/elearning_portal/login/forgot_password.php
- Enter your Username and Email.
- Then click on ‘Search’.
Always feel free to drop questions on our comment session below and we will strive to respond within 48hrs. Don’t forget to like and subscribe to our website to get daily post notifications also share to reach loved ones, #Staysafe!