The official University of Embu, UoEm Fee Structure 2022/2023 — Latest Update. The Authority of the UoEm has released the amount payable as school fees for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Table of Contents
Who is this Information For?
University of Embu Prospective candidates who are offered provisional admission or probably seeking admission into the UoEm Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Degree, PhD, Masters, Diploma, Certificate, Short Course and Non-Degree) Programme for 2022/2023 academic session are hereby informed that the management of the institution has released the amount they are required to pay as acceptance fee.
What Are the Current School Fees of UoEm?
If you are seeking Admission into UoEm it is best to be fully aware of the current tuition fees, and this knowledge will help you to avoid Admission Mistakes. See below;
UoEm Fees Structure Schedule
- Direct link here – https://www.embuni.ac.ke/index.php/admission/fee-structure
The University of Embu, UoEm School fees are available below, Please note that the fees structure is in PDF format, you’ll, therefore, need acrobat reader installed on your device to view this document.
To access the UoEm Fee Structure, click the linked text below;
- Fees structure for Bachelors- Fulltime SSP
- Fees structure for Bachelors- KUCCPS
- Fees Structure for Postgraduate Diploma in Education
- Fees structure for Bachelors- Nursing direct SSP
- Fees structure for Bachelors- Nursing upgrading SSP
- Fees structure for Bachelors- School-Based SSP
- Fees structure for Certificate
- Fees structure for Diploma
- Fees structure for Masters- Fulltime
- Fees structure for Masters- School-Based
- Fees structure for PhD
- Fees structure Proficiency Certificate in ICT
Should you have any problem, consult the University of Embu, UoEm Website as provided in the linked text below