The Zetech University Vacancy – Zetech university graduate assistant jobs, Zetech university salary scale, Gretsa university jobs, Zetech university website, www Zetech ac ke student portal, Zetech university email address, short courses in Zetech University, Zetech university address…
Table of Contents
Zetech University is a private university located in Kenya. Zetech was founded by Engineer Ken Mbiuki in 1999 and is registered by the Ministry of Higher Education Science and Technology.
- Position(s): Career Services Coordinator
- Job Type: Full Time
- Closing Date: 13th May
- Company Name: Zetech University
- Location: Nairobi
Reporting to the Dean – Student Affairs, the position holder will, among other duties be responsible for:
- Connect students and alumni directly to employment and internship opportunities in their intended career path;
- Conduct and organize career counseling sessions for students and alumni;
- Coordinate and keep accurate records of all career services office activities as stipulated in the Career Services Handbook (Ministry of Education);
- Conduct meetings between various human resources experts and practitioners from the industry and other Company leaders and University management;
- Organize student workshops, training, and career fairs that focus on career progression, preparedness, and networking with the industry.
- Establish a job opportunity site that will be accessible to potential employers, faculties, students, and alumni network;
- Maintain a database for student and alumni resumes;
- Promote the office of career services to students, alumni, and employers through various marketing efforts;
- To invite top-notch employers and CEO’s from various companies to address students on career paths, create bench-marking opportunities and expose students to job market demands;
- Raise awareness and coordinate issues related to student scholarships, sponsorships, and bursary opportunities;
- Monitoring the mentorship and work-study program;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Education, Human Resource Management, or related field from an accredited and recognized Tertiary Institution OR any other Bachelor’s degree accompanied by a
Higher Diploma in Human Resources Management or Certified Human Resource Practitioner Certificate;
- At least three (3) years experience in career guidance, recruitment, or related area in a reputable organization;
- Proven experience in professional networking with tangible outcomes;
- Knowledge of current labor market trends.
- Excellent networking and negotiation skills;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and reporting skills;
- Ability to multitask and work under minimal supervision;
- Ability to deliver desired results consistently even under pressure;
- Proficiency in basic computer skills;
- Ability to make quality presentations in small and large groups;
- Committed and able to go the extra mile.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their application letters and updated CVs via the email address -email@example.com quoting Job Ref. ZU/10/25/124 as the subject, indicating the current and expected salary not later than the closing date.
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.