The British Council is a British organisation specialising in international cultural and educational opportunities.
FAQs: “British Council Kenya Login, British Council Kenya Contacts, British Council Kenya Address British Council Kenya Careers, British Council Kenya Staff, British Council Kenya Training Courses“
Table of Contents
British Council Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company: British Council
- Closing Date : 19 January. 2023
The purpose of this role is to build relationships, identify needs and enhance opportunities with key accounts to meet business related targets. The role is also required to proactively resolve issues, add value, and ensure delivery on expectations to B2B customers. Daily the role executes the cluster key account strategy and plan.
Main accountabilities but not limited to the following:
- Carries out routine monitoring and standard reporting on commercial data involving sales, profitability and/or co-funding and sponsorship opportunities using an agreed set of corporate processes, techniques, and report templates.
- Provides account /country specific input into market intelligence activities, innovation, and business development/marketing plan/targets
- Value adds account extension, cross-sell, and retention
- Manages and delivers in year Account Plan
- Using standard procedures and templates, regularly records, analyses and reports on operational activity levels and performance data, to support senior managers in making timely and effective business decisions that respond to operational needs
- Builds relationships and uses influence to work with others internally to grow the business
Role specific knowledge and experience:
Proven experience of building relationships, identifying needs and enhancing opportunities with key accounts to meet business related targets.
Designing and implementing business development or marketing plans in an education sector context.
Experience of working with UK exam boards.
Experience of managing relationships with account clients
Familiarity with school exams (CIE/Edexcel)
Familiarity with other exams products (IELTS, Aptis)
Pay Band: BRC-6-F
Salary: KES 336,051.00 per month
Contract Type: Two (2) Year Fixed Term Contract
Location: Nairobi, Kenya