Human Capital Synergies (HCS) Africa is a Nairobi (Kenya) based, human resources professional services provider. Its two Directors, Ms. Veronica Anam and Ms Njoki Mwihia jointly hold over 40 years of combined experience working in the United States and various African countries. Their joint experiences encompass a range of human resources facets as well as general administration and communications.
FAQs: “Human Capital Synergies Africa Ltd, Human Capital Synergies Africa Ltd Contacts, Human Capital Synergies (hcs) Africa Ltd Jobs, Human Capital Synergies Jobs, What Is a synergy, What Are Financial Synergies“
Table of Contents
Human Capital Synergies Africa Ltd Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company: Human Capital Synergies Africa Ltd
- Closing Date : 31 January. 2023
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop marketing strategies aligned with the brand strategy
- Analyze how our brands/products are positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights
- Develop & deliver necessary trainings for Trade Marketing team on product knowledge & shoppers’ profile.
- Plan in conjunction with the Marketing Manager, Sales Manager & Trade Marketing team the salesman merchandising tools.
- Act as the key liaison between product development and buyers.
- Maintain customer relationships for future purchases.
- Cultivate programs that ensure products sell in-store.
- In liaison with the Sales Manager & Marketing Manager, translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates in liaison with the Sales Manager
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Manage Trade Marketing budget efficiently & ensure cost policies are applied having in mind optimization between quality & price.
- Work closely to manage and monitor all Brand Activation.
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Measure market potential channel wise and identifying target segment.
- Track competition volumes and monitor competitor activities to evaluate our brand performance.
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
- Vision to understand customer needs and translate them in to practical solutions.
- Work closely with Finance to validate all promotions for future planning and efficient achievements.
- Work closely with finance on customer’s terms and collection.
- University professional degree in Sales, Marketing or other relevant fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Trade Marketing in FMCG industry, preferably food & beverages industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (outgoing personality).
- Experience of project management against set deliverables.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workloads independently when required.
- Team player and the ability to work across different multi-media platforms and departments.
- To set own priorities in line with business needs and work constructively within the team and on your own initiative.
- Ability to problem-solve and ‘make things happen’.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze research projects.
- Willingness to learn and develop with the role