The management of Amref International University (AMIU) has released the Application Criteria/Requirement for the Student of the institution.
The Amref International University, AMIU Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for admission.
AMIU Admission Criteria
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) with a Mean Grade of C+ and above or its equivalent, OR
- A Diploma from an Accredited and Recognized Tertiary Institution with a minimum of credit, OR
KCSE Mean Grade C (plain) or equivalent with a Post-Secondary Certificate and Diploma from a recognized institution, OR
- The Kenya Certificate of Education (KCE), East African Certificate of Education (EACE) “Ordinary Level” Division II or equivalent, plus a Post-Secondary Certificate and a Diploma from a recognized institution, OR
- The Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education (KACE) “Advanced Level” with two Principal passes and a subsidiary, OR
- The pre-University course as a qualification for university entrance
- For recognition of Master’s Degree, post-graduate Diploma or post-graduate certificate qualifications, the holder of the Award must present a certified copy of a recognized bachelor’s degree certificate with academic transcripts.
For more information about AMIU requirements/criteria, simply drop a comment below and assistance will be given to you within 48hrs.