Old Mutual Kenya is based in Nairobi and is part of a larger group that offers solutions in long-term savings, asset management and investment.
FAQs: “old mutual kenya careers ““
Table of Contents
Old Mutual Kenya Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company:Old Mutual Kenya
- Closing Date : 22 March. 2023
The job holder will be responsible for enforcing underwriting controls to ensure quality underwriting and Business.
- Enforce underwriting controls
- Ensure clean and accurate data capture
- Timely preparation of quotations and follow up
- Debiting of premiums and processing of policy documents within set timelines
- Processing and checking of underwriting Documents
- Issuing & signing of Motor Certificates and Yellow cards
- Ensure that work is done within the set standards of service and TAT
- Give quality customer service to all clients.
- Safe keeping of security documents.
- Daily scanning and indexing of mails
- Initiating motor valuation and follow up
- Adherence to the credit control policy
- Follow up renewals and ensure maximum retention of profitable accounts
- Timely processing refunds and follow up
- 100% Adherence to the authority matrix
- Ensure registry is fully maintained, orderly and up to date
- Ensure compliance of AML and PEP guidelines
- Ensure cross sale and up sale opportunities are maximized
- Perform any other duties as may be required by the management.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Underwriting skills and product knowledge
- Customer service skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
QUALIFICATIONS (Academic, Professional, Experience)
- Degree in a Business related course
- Professional papers – ACII/AIK
- 2 years’ and above