Finley International Ltd Kenya’s leading Credit Management Firm providing complete debt recovery solutions in Kenya and the larger East African region. We put people first while doing everything professionally to get your money back while still preserving a good relationship with your customer. We combine a customer-centric approach with cutting edge technology solutions to provide great contact management.
FAQs: “Finley International Limited Salary, Finley International Limited Job Vacancies, Finley International Limited Reviews, Finley International Limited Address, Finley Collection Africa Salary, Finley Collection Africa Location, Finley Collection Africa Jobs, Finley Careers“
Table of Contents
Finley International Limited Kenya Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company:Finley International Limited
- Closing Date : 28 February. 2023
The overall objective of this role is to follow up on non-performing loan accounts and implement a recovery action plan to achieve timely and maximum loan recovery.
Reporting to Team Leader, Debt Recovery Officer will:
- Monitor allocated portfolio of delinquent loans facilities and determine appropriate collections strategy within pre-determined policies, guidelines and regulation.
- Perform various duties on assigned accounts such as recording, verification and validation of customer’s details as received from clients.
- Advise customer on ways of clearing their debts while communicating with them on the importance of paying their debts and consequences of non-payment.
- Resolve and mediate disputes between customers and principals/clients.
- Locate and notify customers on defaulted loan accounts by mail, telephone, or scheduled visits in order to recover payments.
- Prepare approval requests for negotiated settlements and follow up until account is fully settled, and the balance paid off.
- Maintain and prepare monthly collections reports, updates and status.
- Initiate demand and reminder letters to all defaulting customers and review all credit accounts for proper documentation and monitoring.
- Initiate the clearance process on cleared debts once you receive payment proof and have the same shared to relevant clients.
- Provide customers with their correct account details e.g. loan balance and account numbers.
- Maintaining data integrity and keep customer details confidential.
- Responding to all customer correspondences via e-mail, telephone and postal mail.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Possession of a Diploma in any field from a recognized institution with at least 1–2 years’ experience in Debt Collection/Credit or Sales and Marketing.
- Diploma in either Banking/Credit management background will have an added advantage.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of recovery processes with sound understanding of debt recovery process and techniques.
- Should have strong analytical power, good problem-solving skills and ability to work under immense pressure.
- Must have ability to translate and apply Credit knowledge to improve positive results in negotiations with clients.
- Excellent written and communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively to individuals and groups of people.