The Karen Country Club is a family oriented club, founded in 1937 and prides itself in being one of the oldest golf clubs in Kenya. A large part of the 18-hole course was built on the former coffee estate developed by the Danish pioneer Karen Blixen, whose life and times were depicted in the lyrical film `Out of Africa`. Indeed, the shade trees from her coffee plantation still dominate parts of the golf course, eighty years after they were planted. The course is superbly maintained with greens built to the Professional Golf Association (PGA) standards. The Club has been host to the prestigious Barclays Kenya Open for the past three consecutive years. Despite Nairobi`s temperate climate, you can play golf 365 days in a year in comfort, an intangible asset that few golf courses in the world can claim.
FAQs: “How to Join Andela Kenya, Andela Kenya Postal Address, Andela Internship, Andela Kenya Jobs, Andela Courses, Andela Founders, Andela Salary, Andela Kenya Address“
Table of Contents
Karen Country Club Kenya Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company: Karen Country Club
- Closing Date : 17 February. 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with members to encourage participation in Club events and maintain an elevated level of member satisfaction.
- Monitor member trends, queries, and issues to facilitate an understanding of their needs for the purposes of directing relationship management and marketing.
- Maintain an issues database to track member feedback at all levels including complaints, complements, suggestions etc. and resolve member issues from all touch points at the Club.
- Effectively address member and operational queries on a day-to-day basis.
- Manage all steps of member onboarding and off boarding process.
- Design and implement initiatives to acculturate new members, and others to keep current members engaged.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders to increase knowledge of membership goals, membership satisfaction, member retention, and member related activities.
- Train staff to provide the highest standards of service.
- Work closely with the credit control department to ensure billing and payment matters are addressed professionally and as guided by the Club by-laws and policies.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive communications strategy that enhances the awareness of the Club’s brand both to the public and to the Club’s member community.
- Develop and publish marketing materials, posters, memos on news and announcements and internal publications.
- Develop and implement a Marketing Strategy for the Club.
- Manage production of member-related communication materials to keep members abreast of ongoing/upcoming Club activities.
- Oversee all Club-level member communications and partner with marketing and creative service providers for development of all necessary materials.
- Maintain marketing initiatives that will ensure effective revenue generation of the Club.
- Ensure the front of Club operations run smoothly and any challenges are addressed.
- Oversee member bookings and ensure handover is made to the events department.
- Ensure optimal utilization of the Club system for value addition from the data therein.
- Ensure standard operating procedures (SOPs) and policies are in place and adhered to.
- Prepare membership reports such as monthly member movement reports, sales analysis reports.
- Responsible for member data both electronic and physical forms.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Marketing, Public relations, or Communications
- Diploma in Customer Service
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the hospitality or service industry.
- Experience in use of ERPs/CRMs
- Knowledge of relationship management metrics and service charter.
- Experience in relationship management, marketing, media relations and event planning
Personal Attributes & Functional Skills
- A high level of confidentiality, ethics, and integrity.
- Excellent people and relationship management skills.
- Strong analytical, customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Open minded, positive attitude with an ability to remain calm in difficult situations.
- Ability to tactfully address matters assertive, firm yet hospitable.
- Ability to hold multiple perspectives and show mental agility in approaching problems.
- Effective management of time and priorities.
- Ability to multi-task and produce high-quality work.
- Excellent planning, organization skills and time management.
- Ability to work across a range of projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Initiative-taking with a sense of ownership, resourceful and pro-active.
- Ability to monitor and interpret trends.
How to Apply the Karen Country Club Kenya
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email