Why Do You Need to Pay School Fees? It’s an exchange for service or advice received from learners?
“TU-K fee payment, tuk fee statement, tuk fee structure, TU-K student portal login account, TU-K account number, TU-K admission portal, TU-K online classes, student online portal”
To receive learning, students ought to pay school fees respectively.
Note that the TU-K school fees are to be paid by candidates admitted into the prestigious institution: the Homebase Student, the International Student, or Students with Disabilities.
How to Check TU-K Fee Balance
The Technical University of Kenya has a friendly fee payment policy that allows you to pay your fees in instalments. Most student forgets the remaining amount after their 1st or 2nd instalment, how do such students calculate their balance?
Below are the steps on How to Check/Calculate Fees Balance at the Technical University of Kenya;
- Navigate to “Student Portal” or visit https://portal.tukenya.ac.ke/
- To login, enter your Student “Username and password”
- USERNAME: Your login username in this case is your full registration number, for example, ABBQ/00001/2017 or 113/00001.
- The initial/default password for KUCCPS/Module I students is KCSE full index number like 01234567891/2016. However, this changes to your birth certificate/passport/national ID number immediately after you update your profile.
- The initial/default password for Module II/Self-sponsored students is what was entered as a national ID number when applying online.
- Once you update your profile, your password becomes your ID/Passport/Birth certificate number and it will change ONLY when you reset it to a new password.
- YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO CHANGE YOUR DEFAULT PASSWORD AFTER LOGGING IN TO YOUR PORTAL
- Click on “Fees”
- Click on “statement of fees” to view the breakdown and total of the fees to be paid
- If you wish to pay your fees, click on the tab to pay the fees
- Follow the steps gradually to pay the fees at designated banks.
Should you have questions, refer them to the official website or simply open the link below to get the official TU-K contact details
- TU-K Student Portal
- Technical University of Kenya eLearning Portal
- List of TU-K Courses & Programmes Offered
Please share this information to reach your loved ones.