BIMAS Kenya Limited, a leading microfinance institution in the country seeks to recruit capable and result oriented individuals to fill the following position.
FAQs: “Bimas Kenya Limited Address, Bimas Kenya Limited Careers, Bimas Kenya Salaries, Bimas Kenya Email Address, Bimas Kenya History, Bimas Kenya Internship, Bimas Kenya Nairobi Address, Bimas Kenya Paybill“
Table of Contents
BIMAS Kenya Limited Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company: BIMAS Kenya Limited
- Closing Date : 19 January. 2023
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
- Completed CPA part 2 and a business-related degree
- Should be 25 years and above
- At least 2 years’ experience in an internal audit department of a financial institution preferably the Microfinance sector
- Have a minimum of grade B at KCSE
- Should be a person of high integrity, bold and decisive, with good interpersonal skills, a team player.
- Hold a valid certificate of good conduct ( mandatory)
- Proficiency in data analysis tools like Excel and Power BI.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in monitoring and evaluation of compliance with organizational procedures and regulations.
- Keep track of actual expenditure against budget allocations.
- Assist in verifying accuracy of records by carrying out actual stock-taking
- Participate in Audit investigations
- Participate in assessing the efficacy of existing controls, systems processes and procedures by subjecting them to weakness tests.
- Work with senior officers to re-examine and amend as necessary the existing safeguards and standards to make them more full proof
- Assist seniors to compile and submit reports on reconciliation and evaluation aspects of organizational assets.
- Maintain internal audit working paper files.
- File documents in the department.
- Maintain registers used in the department.
- Coordinate dispatches from the department.
- Any other duties as assigned