The management of the Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University of Science and Technology (JOOUST) has released the Application Criteria/Requirement for the Student of the institution.
The Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University of Science and Technology, JOOUST Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for admission.
Table of Contents
JOOUST Admission Criteria
Minimum Entry Requirements for Bachelor’s Degree
The entry requirements set out below are only minimum, and they in no way entitle an applicant to a place in the University.
- Have the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education with a mean grade of C+ (C plus) passed at one sitting from at least seven subjects drawn from subject groupings as specified by the Kenya National Examinations Council or its equivalent? OR
- Have one of the following combinations of passes in the Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education examination:
- Two (2) Principal passes were obtained at the same sitting. OR
- Two (2) Principal passes were obtained at different sittings provided the passes are of grade C or higher. OR
- Hold a Diploma of a recognized institution with a “credit” pass or higher or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution in the relevant field of specialization acceptable to the Senate. Those with a “pass” diploma will be considered if they have at least two years of relevant experience after graduation. OR
- Hold a certificate from a recognized institution with a “credit” pass or higher or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution in the relevant field of specialization, acceptable to Senate OR
- Have exceptional experiential knowledge and information AND
- Meet additional or specific entry requirements as may be specified by the respective Department, School/Faculty offering the programme.
For more information about JOOUST requirements/criteria, simply drop a comment below and assistance will be given to you within 48hrs.