The management of the Kenya Highlands Evangelical University (KHEU) has released the Application Criteria/Requirement for the Student of the institution.
The Kenya Highlands Evangelical University, KHEU Students applying to Undergraduates, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters programs, etc must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for admission.
Table of Contents
KHEU Admission Criteria
- Possess a minimum grade of C on KCSE or its equivalent.
- Be 25 years of age or older on 1st September of the year admission is sought.
- Achieve a minimum grade of C+ in each course taken to accumulate an initial 12 credit hours with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.3.
- Have at least three years of experience in their respective profession.
- Submit a recommendation from their superiors that they are qualified to profit from KHEU education.
For more information about KHEU requirements/criteria, simply drop a comment below and assistance will be given to you within 48hrs.