The Mastercard Foundation Vacancies – Mastercard foundation jobs in Uganda, Mastercard foundation ethiopia, Mastercard jobs. Mastercard foundation Uganda, Mastercard foundation Rwanda, Mastercard foundation contact, Mastercard foundation grants, MasterCard foundation jobs in Ethiopia…
Reporting to the IT Project Manager, the Project Manager, Contract is responsible for project leadership with a focus on processes and software implementations. The ideal candidate is a project enabler able to deliver solutions to meet business needs using fundamental Project Management and Business Analysis techniques. This includes your ability to gather technical and non-technical business requirements, coordinate with both internal and external stakeholders, and fully govern requirements and process flow to project completion.
- Position(s): Project Manager
- Location: Nairobi
- Closing Date: May 20
- Company Name: Mastercard Foundation
Ways You Can Contribute
- Support the management of Application Development and Infrastructure projects.
- Develop strong relationships with business and technical stakeholders to balance business requirements with technical feasibility and sustainability.
- Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Develop and support innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business that align with system architecture and strategic goals.
- Collaborate with team members to resolve issues and develop business/client-friendly solutions.
- Collect and document business requirements for project and process improvement/automation efforts.
- Report and escalate issues as required to IT Project Manager.
- Translate business objectives and requirements into functional and system specifications.
- Contribute to the delivery of business change and process improvement.
- Drive and/or support change management and communications.
- Communicate and advocate for the product and business vision.
- Collaborate with business and vendor IT teams to analyze, design new work processes, resolve issues, and develop business/client solutions.
- Provide support for the adoption of new processes by participating in the development of end-user training, where appropriate.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business administration or a related field; Master’s Degree is an asset. Relevant project management and/or business analysis training/certifications are preferred (PMP/PMIBOK, BCS/ISEB diploma, IIBA certification, etc.)
- Minimum 5 – 7 years experience in project management and business analysis roles across several business process applications, data definitions, integrations, and varieties of infrastructure.
- Experience reviewing and examining business processes and systems, modeling data, organizing activities, and developing business strategies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates a high level of quality in work products, including diligence and detail-oriented analysis performed and precision in statements made.
- Effective leadership skills and ability to listen, communicate and motivate teams to achieve results. Can demonstrate the ability to manage demanding and challenging stakeholders.
- Demonstrates accountability and leadership.
- Competent ability to deliver under pressure and respond to a changing environment.
- Experience working in international, virtual, multi-cultural, multi-disciplined, and high-performance working teams.
- The ability to speak French and/or the local language is an asset.
- Ability to travel 20% of the time as required.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties and changing priorities.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity with different cultures, and impeccable integrity.
- Commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.