AdPath Laboratories is a group of fully fledged laboratories dedicated to providing accurate test results in a fast, efficient and cost-effective manner supported by a commitment to exceptional quality results. Through this, our clients benefit from comprehensive laboratory services which are aimed at giving an accurate patient diagnosis.
FAQs: “Adpath Laboratories Jobs, Medical Laboratory Technologist Jobs, Medical Laboratory Jobs in Kenya, Medical Laboratory“
Table of Contents
AdPath Laboratories Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company: AdPath Laboratories
- Closing Date: 19 January. 2023
- Manage laboratory equipment in a serviceable condition at all times.
- Ensure proper inventory management for laboratory reagents and consumables.
- Ensure quality controls are done for respective procedures and results are properly documented.
- Collect patient specimens for laboratory tests.
- Analyze and record test results accurately and timely.
- Develop, review and regularly update the standard operating procedures for the laboratory.
- Preparing various monthly laboratory reports.
- Perform any reasonable work-related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in laboratory sciences or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognised by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist Board.
- Registration certificate issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board (KMLTTB).
- Valid practising license from Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board.
- Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
How to Apply the AdPath Laboratories
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website.