The United States International University Africa, USIU-Africa has called out to undergraduate, master, and doctorate students to apply online to the Spring 2023 Pre-Registration.
Table of Contents
The USIU-Africa Online Registration Date is Scheduled
Anticipating students are to take note of the following important dates:
- Undergraduate students are scheduled to register online from November 14, 2022, to January 8, 2023, without ANY charges.
- Doctorate and Masters’s students are scheduled to register online from November 21, 2022, to January 8, 2023, without ANY charges.
- All students will still be able to Register online from January 9, 2023, to January 20, 2023 (charges apply).
- ADD/DROP charges begin on January 16, 2023, and Late Registration charges begin on January 17, 2023.
USIU-Africa 2023 Calender and Fees Schedule – pdf
Refer to The Following Academic File for A Copy of The Latest USIU-Africa Calender and Fees Schedule.
When Are You Scheduled to Register for The USIU-Africa Spring Pre-Registration?
To find out when you are scheduled to register, visit the USIU-Africa website at https://www.usiu.ac.ke/pre-registration-check/. PLEASE MARK YOUR TIME!!!
- Access Online registration at: http://cx.usiu.ac.ke/ics
You are only required to display courses that are ONLY relevant to your level of study (undergraduate, master’s, doctorate) to avoid selecting courses that are not required to complete your degree requirements!! This will incur unnecessary costs and delays in completing your studies.
The online faculty evaluation must be completed to allow access to registration. If your account is on any hold (Read the messages on your registration page) visit/contact the concerned office for it to be lifted before you can register i.e.: –
- Finance holds – Finance office,
- Web Clearance, Leave of absence, and academic standing holds – Registrar’s office
- Placement exam holds – Academic Course Advisors’ offices
- Conditional Admission holds – The admissions office
Pupil’s Pass: International students kindly ensure your pupil’s pass remains valid by registering as a full-time student i.e. 9 and above units for undergraduates and 6 and above units for graduates.
Always Protect Your Passwords and Change Them Frequently.
Please take advantage of the pre-registration period to avoid unnecessary charges.
For more information please contact Dr Ruth Njeri Mwai Kabiru the University Registrar.
- Tel.: +254-730 116 783
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org