Mount Kenya University (MKU) is a fully fledged chartered university committed to a broad-based, wholistic and inclusive system of education. It has an overall goal of promoting human resource development for society’s progressive good. The university has adopted several international best practices in its core functions, which has enabled its students and faculty win awards, thus stamping its authority as a centre of excellence.
At its main campus in Thika town in the outskirts of Kenya’s capital Nairobi, the university is transforming a hitherto industrial town into an educational hub. At the same time, it is widening access to higher education for the larger East African Community through a well-structured network of campuses.
FAQs: “Mount Kenya University Courses, Mount Kenya University Address, Mount Kenya University Fees Structure, Mount Kenya University Courses and Qualifications, Mount Kenya University Student Portal, Mount Kenya University Online Courses, Mount Kenya University Contacts, Mount Kenya University Thika“
Table of Contents
Mount Kenya University Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company: Mount Kenya University
- Closing Date : 22 February. 2023
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing lecturers clock-in/out schedules from the teaching timetables
- Preparing lecturers physical check schedules as per the teaching timetables
- Collecting daily lecturers and students class attendance data for all physical classes using biometric devices
- Collecting daily lecturers and students class attendance data for all online classes
- Monitoring lecturers class attendance by conducting physical checks for all classes
- Monitoring any issues affecting teaching and learning while performing (iii. and ) above and reporting the same to your supervisor
- Assisting in lecturers and students monitoring of teaching data entry
- Assisting in administration of lecturers’ claim forms
- Any other duties that may be assigned
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral for efficient liaison with staff and students
- Must be able to uphold professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality in the cause of their duties
- Must have maturity and confidence to work autonomously and as a member of a multidisciplinary team
- Must be able to work beyond the stipulated time
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision
- Must be physically fit to move for long periods collecting monitoring of teaching data
Education, Skill and Experience
- Must possess a Diploma in Business Related Studies/ Computer Related Studies/ Education Related Studies or any other relevant field.
- Must have at least one (1) years’ experience in a similar or related field
- Must be Computer Literate with high computer application skills.