Better Cooking Company t/a EcoSafi is a renewable energy clean cooking start up focused on the consumer market in Africa. Better Cooking Company (BCC) is introducing a modern, delightful, and clean way to cook at home. Enjoy the experience of quality cooking on LPG at the price of charcoal. BCC is now offering Kenyans the chance to save money while they enjoy clean and safe cooking. BCC is seeking team members who can help us introduce and grow this ground-breaking new technology, build customer loyalty through excellent customer service, and create career opportunities for themselves by growing as the company grows.
FAQs: “Ecosafi Website, Ecosafi Jobs, Ecosafi Contacts, Ecosafi Kenya, Ecosafi Contacts Nairobi, Better Cooking Company Kenya“
Table of Contents
Ecosafi Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company: Ecosafi
- Closing Date : 15 February. 2023
- Find data sources, validate the data, maintain reporting frequency and translate the data into information that can drive management decisions.
- Plan and execute operational and logistics decisions.
- Assist in running the dispatch, delivery, warehouse, and fleet operations.
- Improve on existing distribution plans to achieve on-time-delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Look for vulnerabilities in how we operate and escalate to management.
- Implement plans by management to mitigate operational risks.
- Participate in end-user-testing of applications, web dashboards and point out variations from business requirements.
- Ensure the sales teams have the operational support they need to excel at their work.
- Apply stakeholder management to secure buy-in from colleagues when participating in cross-dependant projects.
- Be the custodian of the department’s project pipeline.
- Assist in training the department’s personnel on SOPs that have been documented by management.
- Monitor, advise and direct warehousing team.
- Provide assistance to the import team with new incoming shipments.
- Collaborate closely with the business intelligence team to ensure that necessary data is gathered from network systems and sales teams.
- Management of the supply chain (including statutory processes) to ensure timely receipt of products to support the sales pipeline.
- Ensure that all legal and regulatory documents are filed and that laws and regulations are followed.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum Degree in Business Administration, Product Management, Project Management or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a position with similar responsibilities.
- Operational and logistics experience.
- “Last mile” delivery experience with a focus on customer service.
- Proficiency in using various ERPs and end-user software.
Skills and Attributes
- Strong ability to use initiative, prioritize, multi-task, and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas with ease.
- Self-directed and self-motivated personality.
- Identifies solutions to problems after conducting a root cause analysis.
- Uses data and metrics to drive decisions.
- A friendly and collaborative attitude.
- Clear reasoning that demonstrates good judgement and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong analytical and written skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Proven track record of working with cross-functional teams.