The Co-operative Bank of Kenya Limited is incorporated in Kenya under the Company Act and is also licensed to do the business of banking under the Banking Act. The Bank was initially registered under the Co-operative Societies Act at the point of founding in 1965.
This status was retained up to and until June 27th 2008 when the Bank’s Special General Meeting resolved to incorporate under the Companies Act with a view to complying with the requirements for listing on the Nairobi Stock Exchange (NSE)
FAQs: “Co Operative Bank Scholarship Application Form Pdf, Co Operative Bank Scholarship, Co Operative Scholarship Application Form Pdf, Co Operative Bank Scholarship Application Form 2023 Pdf, Co Operative Bank Foundation Scholarships Kenya Application Forms, Co Operative Bank Scholarship Application Form Deadline, Co Operative Bank Scholarship 2023, Co Op Consultancy Training Calendar“
Table of Contents
Co-operative Bank of Kenya Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company: Co-operative Bank of Kenya
- Closing Date : 15 February. 2023
Reporting to the Accountant, the individual will be responsible for the administration of the Members’ personal accounts and posting of financial transactions.
- Maintenance of members’ registers i.e., update of membership and preparation of dividends.
- Production of members’ monthly reports.
- Ensure daily reconciliations.
- Extraction of the monthly trial balance, cash flows, and forecast statements.
- Verification of payment vouchers to assess accuracy.
- Maintaining the general ledger.
- Maintaining SACCO’S books of accounts including petty cash, banking, and bank reconciliation, debtors’ and creditors’ schedules, and other relevant accounting duties.
Education and Professional Qualifications
- CPA Part 2
- Computer literate
- 2 years of working experience