BURN designs, manufactures, and distributes aspirational fuel-efficient cooking products that save lives and forests in the developing world. BURN has revolutionized the global cookstove sector by proving the business case for selling a high quality, locally manufactured and unsubsidized cookstoves.
FAQs: “Burn Manufacturing Products, Burn Manufacturing Salaries, Burn Manufacturing Job Vacancies, Burn Manufacturing Internship, Burn Manufacturing Kenya Jobs, Burn Manufacturing Westlands, Burn Manufacturing Ruiru Jobs, Burn Manufacturing Contacts”“
Table of Contents
BURN Manufacturing Kenya Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company: BURN Manufacturing
- Closing Date : 31 March. 2023
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create, Document, and organize product requirements.
- Manage digital and physical products from inception to launch.
- Manage work tasks across multiple teams using tools such as Jira and Smart sheet.
- Work closely with the market research department to understand user needs, define product vision, and advocate for the voice of the customer throughout the product lifecycle.
- Use information from customers provided by market research to ensure products developed to incorporate these ideas and that they are well documented in the PRD.
- Manage the product to achieve goals and achieve planned launch timelines.
- Work closely with the software or hardware engineering team to insure proper implementation.
- Manage supplier communication contracting and integration of results into the existing system and team.
- Work with marketing and operations to guide products to launch.
- Manage continuous improvement of existing products.
Skills and Experience
- 3–5 years of relevant experience in EA, and product management.
- You are an excellent communicator, a product person; a people person and you know how to set priorities and effectively utilize your time.
- Sold product management skills.
- You are not shy to ask questions and are always striving to deliver the best results, considering the complexity of the system and its requirements.
- Managing digital products is a plus.