Rafiki Microfinance Bank is a place where creativity and positive ambition are infectious. We are restless to win, to meet the changing needs of our customers and unlock growth opportunities.
FAQs: “Rafiki Microfinance Bank Loans, Rafiki Microfinance Bank Address, Rafiki Microfinance Careers, Rafiki Microfinance Bank Ceo, Who Owns Rafiki Microfinance, Rafiki Microfinance Bank Management”“
Table of Contents
Rafiki Microfinance Bank Kenya Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company: Rafiki Microfinance Bank
- Closing Date : 15 March. 2023
- Design and implement effective marketing strategies to sell insurance solutions to new clients and upselling/cross-selling to existing clients.
- Contact potential clients and create rapport by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments and collect information from clients on their risk profiles in order to offer them a proper solution.
- Establish strong customer and community relationships plus follow up with customers as needed.
- Launch and track insurance claims with claims department to ensure client and company satisfaction and solidify trust and safeguard reputation.
- Coordinating end to end processing of bank`s IPF, disbursement and transfer of the same to Rafiki Microfinance Bancassurance Intermediary (RMBI) for issuance of annual covers to our clients on bank asset businesses.
- Liaising with quality assurance team to inform debt recovery unit if the asset has not been renewed through the Bancassurance.
- Liaising with the finance team in co-ordinating debtors’ reports and action points identified from time to time, reviewing and monitoring status of debt levels and time on risk considerations.
- Liaising with Rafiki Microfinance Bancassurance underwriting in negotiating on competitive rates for our clients.
- Daily monitoring of Production report and ensure all branch business have been receipted, approved and posted in the production report
- Ensuring instructions to place cover from the branches are handled/dealt with within the set TAT`s and covers sent to clients
- Renewals-ensuring no loss of insurance income to RMBI by at least retaining 90% of existing clients
- Debt Management: Liaise with RO and branches to ensure all insurance premiums are paid within the set Finance policy guidelines and timelines
- Identifying training gaps and executing training, Lead generation and closure
- Following up on cancellation notices from insurance companies for policies to be cancelled.
- Liaise with the finance department to ensure client’s insurance premiums are receipted appropriately to avoid future reconciliation issues.
- In charge of new business and also the existing branch portfolio.
- Fulfil all company-established policy obligations.
KNOWLEDGE; SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related Field
- Minimum of 3 Years working experience in the financial industry
- Certificate of proficiency in insurance or Diploma in insurance is an added advantage.
- Interpersonal skills
- Networking skills
- Resilient and persistent spirit
- Attention to details
- Relationship Management
- Negotiation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office