Safariwatch an IOT service provider. We often ask ourselves how best we should drive customers businesses to excel in their specialization. We continuously strive to give wholistic solutions to our clients so that as much as possible Safariwatch becomes their one-stop shop for IOT solutions. We are also Zoho Channel partners. ZOHO is an interactive suite of modules that covers from customer acquisition through a CRM, Finance module, Human Resource , Reporting and analytics. By partnering with Zoho we are the two- go-to IOT solutions provider who give end-to end business solutions to a business.
FAQs: “Safariwatch Limited“
Table of Contents
Safariwatch Limited Kenya Programme Advert
- Location: Kenya
- Company: Safariwatch Limited
- Closing Date : 31 March. 2023
We are seeking an experienced Affiliate Marketer to join our sales and marketing team. Your main responsibilities will be to lead Safariwatch’s sales and marketing efforts in the assigned region.
As Safariwatch’s ambassador in your region, we expect you to promote the company’s products and services to attract new customers and establish the brand visibility. With the company’s support you will be expected to market the key products’ features to optimize your sales and marketing approach to close new deals.
The affiliate marketer role requires a self-starter entrepreneur at heart with great attention to detail and an analytical mind. Due to the client facing nature of the role we require you to possess great presentation and negotiation skills. Experience in affiliate marketing or sales will be an added advantage.
Safariwatch will train you and educate you on our products and empower you with the necessary resource to enable you sell or market our products.
- Represent Safariwatch in the assigned region in your brand and product ambassador capacity.
- As Safariwatch’s resident expert you will promote or advertise the company’s products using whichever means at your disposal.
- Prospect, pitch and present to potential clients within the assigned region.
- Push for sales
- Qualify the leads (potential clients) and direct them to Safariwatch’s head/sales office for contracting.
- Regular follow up with leads in the assigned to assist in closing deals and attend to clients’ needs.
- Attend to immediate customer queries with the assistance of the Nairobi office and provide exceptional customer support where necessary.
- Proactively suggest any enhancements or customization necessary to answer to the clients’ needs.
- Create a content strategy to promote affiliate products
- Compile traffic and revenue reports with Google Analytics
- Assist with all aspects of affiliate marketing and various direct response marketing initiatives
- Prepare all reports, analyze results, interpret trends, give insights and recommend improvements on affiliate activities and overall program
- Assist in brainstorming and executing media, digital (online & social), and printed deliverables for affiliate account teams
- Developing a marketing strategy that meets business objectives while appealing to customers’ needs and interests.
- Establishing strategic partnerships with other businesses that can help generate leads or increase exposure for products or services
- Developing a marketing strategy that meets business objectives while appealing to customers’ needs and interests
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma qualification in any Business related course.
- A demonstrated strong professional or business network in the region assigned.
- Proficiency in Digital Marketing
- Strong presentation, communication and organizational skills and a good command of English and Kiswahili.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- An understanding of tracking technology will be useful for this role.
- Attention to detail and impeccable time management.
- Familiarity and experience within the automotive, transport or education sectors will be an added advantage.
- Portfolio of successful affiliate marketing campaigns
- Proven project management skills
- Good time management skills